The Golden Ticket Draw
“Wouldn't it be something, Charlie, to open a bar of chocolate and see a Golden Ticket glistening inside!”
Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
And what a Golden Ticket it would be if that glistening prize was a pair of tickets to Cornwall’s bohemian and most beloved celebration of words, music, imagination, ideas, food, fashion and flowers, Port Eliot Festival...
Inspired by Dahl’s much-loved story, Cloud Nine has launched a modern version of the Golden Ticket Draw.
Port Eliot Festival beguiles with its intriguing mix of writers, chefs, musicians and artists in the spectacular setting of Cornwall’s oldest inhabited stately home. It is an outdoor version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory for all to fall in love with - a wonderful, usually hidden world revealed with delightful surprises at every turn, so roll up, roll up and hunt for that Golden Ticket, worth £345.
All you have to do is choose something to buy from the Perfect Treat, Perfect Present or Larger Order sections of our online shop, tick the box at the checkout page, and you will be entered into the prize draw. When you receive your order, don't discard the packaging without checking all its contents first!
Port Eliot Festival is now in its eleventh year, and takes place from July 30 to August 2nd, 2015. Among those confirmed for this year’s line-up are Gwendoline Christie, Dom Joly, Rose Prince, Stornaway, The Unthanks and Tom Parker Bowles.
Terms and Conditions of the Cloud Nine Marshmallow Golden Ticket Draw, June 2015
- You will be entered into the prize draw when you purchase any number of 100g packets, larger quantities or jars of Cloud Nine Marshmallows from cloudninemarshmallows.co.uk and tick the allocated box at the checkout page.
- Participants in the Golden Ticket Draw must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
- The Golden Ticket Draw will run for one month from 18th June to 20 July 2015, or until the Ticket is found. This will be notified at cloudninemarshmallows.co.uk
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize is one pair of standard weekend tickets for the Port Eliot Festival 2014. Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- The Golden Ticket will be placed at random inside one of the 100g packets, larger order catering packs, or jars that is available for order online.
- To claim the prize, the recipient of the Golden Ticket will notify Murphy Williams at Cloudninemarshmallows.co.uk and send the Golden Ticket to her at the registered address below, along with their name, address and other contact details. Upon receipt and verification of the Golden Ticket, Cloud Nine Marshmallows will issue the pair of standard weekend tickets for the Port Eliot Festival 2015 to the winner.
- The prize must be claimed by the winner within two days of receipt of their online order.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Cloud Nine Marshmallows will not accept responsibility if the winner loses their Golden Ticket – a replacement cannot be issued.
- If you are the lucky recipient of The Golden Ticket and winner of the prize, Cloud Nine Marshmallows may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Cloud Nine Marshmallows including promotional photographs.
- Cloud Nine Marshmallows' registered address is: Heskyn Farn, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 5BG.
- Cloud Nine Marshmallows reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to the Golden Ticket Draw, the decision of Cloud Nine Marshmallows and Port Eliot Festival shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.